Whatever stage you've reached in your studies, SCI can help you get ahead. Meet researchers working in your field, network with potential employers, find a mentor, or get involved in organising member activities (such as conferences) to gain valuable experience and skills that add to your CV. SCI is here to add to and support your professional development.
By becoming a Student Member today, you can access:
- Savings of up to 75% on our conferences and events. More
- News, reviews, research updates and reports on industry movers and shakers through Chemistry & Industry magazine, posted to you every month. More
- Book and journal discounts. More
- A selection of Technical Groups where you'll find colleagues to discuss, share and discover innovations and developments within your sector and get career advice from those who have been there and done it.More
- Opportunities to showcase your work by writing for our publications or presenting at our conferences.
- Local activities to help you establish a professional network of people in your area through technical, social and other networking events. More
- Opportunities to apply for scholarships and bursaries to help fund your studies. More
Studying at one of these Universities?
- University of Birmingham
- University of Cambridge
- University of Manchester
- University of Newcastle
- University of Oxford
- University of Sheffield
- University of Warwick
- University of York
- Wiltshire College
We have arranged special deals through Academic Partnerships with these universities, so click through to find out what special deals are available to you.