Last call for SCI Travel Bursary applications
24 Mar 2015
Are you planning an academic trip to present at an international conference? SCI Travel Bursaries provide financial help to expand your horizons. If you are a PhD student or postdoctoral researcher, SCI can contribute toward the development of your career by helping you broaden your vision whilst share cutting-edge knowledge at international conferences. Travel Bursaries are awarded up to £1500 to support travel costs for scientists working across a number of disciplines from Agriculture to Food Technology, Pharmaceuticals to Materials Science, and from Carbon to Colloids*.
In this way, SCI helps young scientists learn from and network with top scientists from around the world. SCI offers several Travel Bursaries in a range of scientific disciplines to give students the chance to attend global conferences or study visits related to their field of research. Bursaries offered are as follows:
- AJ Banks: Food Science, Engineering and Technology
- Messel: Chemical Science, Engineering and Technology
- Richardson: Process Engineering, Process Chemistry and related topics
- Leverhulme: for applicants studying or residing in the geographic area covered by SCI's Liverpool and Northwest Group
Deadlines for applications:
- AJ Banks, Messel, Leverhulme and Richardson - 31 March 2015
- Rideal - 15 April 2015
Don't miss out - apply now.
*Please note that applicants must be SCI members prior to application, with the exception of Rideal Travel Bursaries where applicants can be either an SCI or RSC member.