Data is held in a secure system, that is only available to those members of staff who need it to manage your involvement with SCI.
SCI respects every individual’s right to:
- know what information, we hold on you,
- have access to the information,
- to change the information,
- to ask for information to be deleted (right to be forgotten),
- ask us not to use information we hold on you, and
- to object to your information being stored and used.
How can I see or change the information you hold on me?
All requests should be made to email@example.com.
How can I manage what information you send to me?
We want to make sure that you continue to receive information that is relevant and of interest to you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7598 1503 and we will make the updates for you.