25 July 2013
SCI's All Ireland Group
This event is no longer available for registration.
Save the date! You are invited the SCI’s All Ireland Group AGM. Please feel free to invite guests.
The AGM will be preceded by the All Ireland Group's Summer Lecture by Dr Tom Moody on 'Industrially important enzymes and their applications in the pharmaceutical industry.' Please click here for more details.
Trinity College DublinSchool of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin, College Green, Dublin 2
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the last AGM
3. Matters arising from the minutes
4. Chairman's Report for 2012
5. Honorary Treasurer's Report for 2012
6. Officers of the All Ireland Group Committee
7. Election of Ordinary Members to the Committee
8. Any Other Business
9. Date of next AGM