Fire chemistry research and networking.
- 10:30 - 11.00
- 11.00 - 11.05
- Prof Baljinder Kandola: Welcome
- 11.05 - 11.30
- Prof Dick Horrocks: Aims of the Group: • Academe and Industrial networking • Current issues in Materials Fire Chemistry
- 11.30 - 12.00
- Prof Baljinder Kandola: Fire retardant composite research at Bolton
- 12.00 - 12.30
- Prof Richard Hull: Fire chemistry research at UCLAN
- 12.30 - 1.30
- Lunch and networking
- 13.30 - 14.00
- Dr Gill Smart: Recent applied fire materials research at Bolton
- 14.00 - 14.30
- Dr John Williams, Blythe Chemicals Ltd: Industry’s research needs
- 14.30 - 15.00
- Dr Stuart Brown: The Knowledge Centre for Materials Chemistry and academe-industry collaboration
- 15.00 - 15.30
- Discussion about the role of the Fire Chemistry Group • Election of chairman • Election of secretary • Frequency, character and venues of next meetings.
- Tea and Break Up
Venue and Contact
Become an SCI Member and save on this and future events
See Membership Options
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
Booking terms and conditions
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
Exhibition and Sponsorship
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference for companies and related organisations who may wish to exhibit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and prices. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.