The Network provides women working in the bioeconomy with opportunities to interact with each other and to share knowledge and professional contacts, promote personal development and provide mentoring. Through sharing experiences we gain a holistic view across all sectors of the bioeconomy, bring about the transfer of knowledge and spotting of opportunities.
Women working in the bioeconomy and biotechnology
Day 1 - 11th December 2017
- Registration open
- Welcome by hosts SCI: Sharon Todd, Executive Director
- Welcome by founder Iris Anderson
- Setting up a sustainable business Josie Morris, Managing Director, Woolcool
- Investment and Commercialisation John Williams, S'Investec
- Grants and Networking Liliya Serazetdinova, Knowledge Transfer Manager - KTN
- Get to know: 2 minute biographies by some bioladies
- Refreshments: Mingle, network, drinks and nibbles
Venue and Contact
Become an SCI Member and save on this and future events
See Membership Options
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
For booking terms and conditions click here.
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
For more information, please contact: