Day 1 - 18 September 2017
- Arrival & refreshments
- Welcome Dr Rachael Rowlands-Jones, Formulation Lead, KTN
- UK Formulation journey so far Dr Steve Fletcher, Head of Chemistry & IB, KTN
- Session 1 - UK Formulation and beyond Development and commercialisation of innovative sustainable formulated products Graeme Cruickshank, Director, CPI
- Bringing together the Chemical Sciences Sector in Scotland Nicola Palmer, Scotmas, Chemical Sciences Scotland
- Trends in Formulation Jim Bullock, iFormulate
- Prospect Liquid Scale Up Facility for Process Development and Metrological studies - Katharina Roettger, CPI
- Formulating Pharmaceutically Acceptable Non-aqueous Microemusions -Simona Kolarova
- Lunch, Posters & Networking
- Session 2 - UK Formulation Community Formulation Science & Technology Group - Matthew Giles Food Innovation Network - Simon Baty UK Fluids Network - Rachael Rowlands-Jones Cosmetics Cluster - Rachael Rowlands-Jones Formulation Forum - Malcolm Faers Biopharmaceutical Formulation Group - Paul Dalby
- Session 3 - Sector Challenges Advisory Panel National Formulation Centre, Chemical Sciences Scotland, Bayer, Innospec and iFormulate
- Refreshments & Networking
Venue and Contact
This is a FREE event but please book online to secure your place.
Become an SCI Member and save on this and future events
See Membership Options
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
Call for Abstracts
Submissions are welcome across any aspect of Formulation science. The best abstracts will be selected to present a 5 minute flash presentation during the main event programme; winners will be informed by 14 September 2017. An abstract template can be downloaded here.
The meeting will close with a networking reception.
Posters will be selected on the basis of submitted abstracts and will be selected in advance of the conference. An abstract should be submitted using the template and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 13 September 2017.