- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Oral Presentations 1 (LTG) 10.00: Michael Budd - Controlled Release of Microencapsulated Crosslinkers 10.25: Long Chen - A General Synthesis of Π - Conjugated Oligomers 10.50: Rui Gu - Investigation into the use of the thiamorpholinone template for peptide synthesis
- Oral Presentations 2 (LTG) 12.10: Stephen Jones - High performance copoly(ester-imide)s 12.35: Kate Lim - Alkali metal-dependent sequence randomisation in the synthesis of aromatic poly(ether ketone)s 13.00: Sam Richardson - Versatile fabrication of nanostructured platinum films with enhanced catalytic response to the ethanol oxidation reaction
- Oral Presentations 3 (LTG) 14.30: Frank Attila Torma - SI-traceable quantification of Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) in plasma at clinically relevant concentration levels 14.55: Yuan Yuan Wang - Analysis of Soil Sample from Polluted Mining Areas
- Posters (Lab G)
- Closing Remarks; Presentations (LTG); Wine Reception
Venue and Contact
Chemistry Building, The University of Reading
Ground floor lecture theatre (LTG)
Ground floor lab (Lab G)
Please click here for a location map.
Tel: 0118 378 6591
This event is free and open for everyone to attend
Become an SCI Member and save on this and future events
See Membership Options
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
Booking terms and conditions
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
Exhibition and Sponsorship
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference for companies and related organisations who may wish to exhibit. Please email email@example.com for further information and prices. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.