This event will review the current state of the art of wearables and flexible displays and lighting and forecast the future directions.
Day 1 - 12 April 2016
- Registration and refreshments
- Welcome and introduction Prof P Kathirgamanathan, Brunel University London
- Market for wearables and flexibles Dr G Chansin, IDTechEX
- Flexible substrates - plastics J Foulkes, PIL Membranes Ltd.
- Flexible substrates - metals Dr G Palaniswamy, Tata Steel
- Refreshment break
- OLED materials for mass production Dr K Krishnamurthy, Former Director of OLED Materials, Kodak
- OLEDs and QLEDs for displays and lighting Prof P Kathirgamanathan, Brunel University London
- Large area OLED processing Dr P Baumann, Aixtron
- Conductors for interconnection Dr P Reip, Intrinsiq
- High speed printing of conductors Mr C Jones, Novalia
- Protection and encapsulation Dr M Sodderlund, Beneq
- Production of organic electronic materials Dr G Milsom, Robinson Brothers
- Refreshment break
- Backplane -TFT and OTFT Dr B Coombs, PETEC, Centre for Process Innovation
- Textiles for design Dr V Kapsali, University of the Arts
- New lighting designs for energy saving Mr L Todd, Marks and Spencer plc
- Printed OLEDs Dr P Levermore, Merck Chemicals
- View from Innovate UK Mr M Jones, Innovate
Venue and Contact
GB£75. . . . . . . . . .SCI/SID/RSC Member
GB£40. . . . . . . . . .SCI/SID/RSC Student Member
GB£95. . . . . . . . . .Non-Member
GB£55. . . . . . . . . .Non-Member Students
Become an SCI Member and save on this and future events
See Membership Options
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
Booking terms and conditions
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
Exhibition and Sponsorship
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference for companies and related organisations who may wish to exhibit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and prices. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.