23 Sep 2016
SCI's Fine Chemicals Group held a conference on Innovation in Design, Supply and Acquisition for Compound Screening Libraries at the Fielder Centre in Hatfield, UK, on the 14 September 2016. It was a conference designed to inform and create a dynamic environment for discussion around this important topic.
- Right compound right now: a landscape of the compound supply market and the main drivers, Duncan Judd, Awridian Ltd
- Designing a compound collection for a diverse compound and target space, Stephen Pickett, GlaxoSmithKline
- The RSC’s National Compound Collection Pilot: A Collective Experience, David Andrews, AstraZeneca
- The 3D Fragment Consortium: expanding into 3-dimensional fragment space through a collaborative approach, Tim Chapman, MRC Technology
- Compound screening library innovations, David Spring, University of Cambridge