21 May 2013
SCI is pleased to announce that Energy Science & Engineering (ESE) has launched with the publication of its first issue. ESE is a peer reviewed, open access journal dedicated to fundamental and applied research on energy supply and use. Published as a co-operative venture of SCI and Wiley, the journal offers a fast route to publication and the opportunity to publish in a broadly distributed and highly visible global forum. Since its launch, high quality papers have been received across the broad scope of the journal.
The first issue includes these highlights:
- Biodiesel From Grease Interceptor to Gas-Tank
Alyse Mary E Ragauskas, Yunqiao Pu, Art J Ragauskas
- Next generation biorefineries will solve the food, biofuels, and environmental trilemma in the energy-food-water nexus
Y-H Percival Zhang
- Lock-in thermography as a tool for quality control of photovoltaic modules
Andreas Vetter, Frank Fecher, Jens Adams, Raymund Schaeffler, Jean-Patrick Theisen, Christoph J Brabec and Claudia Buerhop
Articles are available on the ESE website (accessible below).
Since its launch, the journal has received high quality papers across the broad scope of the journal. We encourage members to consider submitting a manuscript to ESE. As an author publishing in ESE you benefit from:
- Open access - high visibility and free availability on Wiley Online Library
- Quality and reputation - supported by prestigious SCI and Wiley journals
- High standard, rigorous peer review
- Rapid publication
- Retaining copyright to your article
- Working with a renowned editorial board
To find out more about whether ESE is right for your next article, please email email the Managing Editor, Sarah Watson at: ESE@wiley.com for feedback.