31 Mar 2017
SCI is pleased to announce that SCI Members and C&I subscribers can claim a 15% discount to attend EFIB 2017, which is due to take place from 9 to 11 October 2017.
The key themes for EFIB 2017 will include:
- Understanding the EU Bioeconomy Strategy and how it can help drive bio-based leadership
- Overcoming barriers to commercialisation – how to get to market, quicker
- Stronger, longer value chains and how to build them
- Creating new end user markets for bio-based products and processes
- Funding and investment opportunities
This year, the advisory board includes representatives from:
EuropaBio | Bio-based Industries Consortium | Corbion | Global Business | University of Antwerp | ecover/method | bioserie | Bio-Based Industries | University College Dublin | Unilever | Abolis Biotechnologies | Capricorn Venture Partners | Roquette | BASF SE | IAR Cluster | IKEA | Avantium | TEREOS and more to be confirmed.
with leading experts representing the various tiers within the bio-based industry confirming their support, EFIB 2017 will not only deliver a high-level agenda of decision makers from global biotechnology leaders, SMEs and consumer goods companies, but will also provide an increasingly productive networking environment, with all delegates receiving unlimited access to our exclusive 1-to-1 partnering tool.
Please access the disocunt code via the link below.