27 May 2011
Biofortfied and Functional Foods: A Healthy Future? took place on the 19 May at SCI HQ, London, UK.
Available Conference Papers:
- The role of micronutrients in the maintenance of optimum human health, Hilary Powers, University of Sheffield
- Plant natural products and health: from evidence to implementation, Richard Mithen, Institute of Food Research
- Plants for the future: the development of functional foods for nutrition, health and well-being, Carol Wagstaff, University of Reading
- Agronomic biofortifi cation of food with macro- and micro- mineral elements, Martin Broadley, University of Nottingham
- An international industry initiative on ‘Fertiliser use and human health’, Kevin Moran, Yara Pocklington (UK) Ltd.
- Natural food colourings as functional ingredients, Lisa Ryan, Oxford Brookes University
- Improving the fatty acid composition of ruminant products, Michael Lee, Aberystwyth University
- Exploring consumer acceptance of novel food technologies, Mary Brennan, University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Health claims - is it working?, Nigel Baldwin, Cantox Health Sciences International (An Intertek Company)