SCI's Energy Group held the conference Heating in a low carbon future, SCI, London on Thursday 28 February 2019.
Available Conference Papers
- Policy - Nina Skorupska
- Overview of Smart Systems & Heat (SSH) — Delivering Comfort through Energy Savings-Rebecca Sweeney-Haines
- Heat Pumps, Solar Power and Heat Storage — Opportunities for integration- Jenni McDonnell
- Social aspects of new technologies- Les Levidow
- Applying available and emerging technologies to minimise energy consumption in buildings- Harish Ratna and John Edmondson
- Update on National Grid’s 2018 Future Energy Scenarios on heat decarbonisation - Marcus Stewart