SCI's Fine Chemicals Group and RSC's Biological & Medicinal Chemistry Sector held the conference 20th SCI/RSC Medicinal Chemistry Symposium, Churchill college, Cambridge on 8th - 11th September 2019.
Available Conference Papers
- Discovery of Pre-Clinical Candidate Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide (CGRP) Receptor Antagonist - John Christopher, Sosei Heptares, UK
- Inhaled vs oral drug delivery for respiratory diseases: opportunities and challenges - Elisa Pasqua, Charles River Laboratories, UK
- The discovery of Cenerimod – a selective S1P1 receptor modulator in phase II clinical trials in SLE - Martin Bolli, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals, Switzerland
- Rules are for the obedience of fools and guidance of the wise – an objective appraisal of best practices in medicinal chemistry over 40 years - Rob Young, Blue Burgundy Ltd, UK
- Fragment-guided discovery of an irresistible antiviral protein-protein interaction inhibitor - Ed Tate, Imperial College London, UK
- SCI's Fine Chemicals Group and RSC's Biological & Medicinal Chemistry Sector