21 Nov 2014
The All Ireland Group held its Tenth Annual Science Week Table Quiz in Dublin, on 13 November 2014, featuring the theme ‘the power of science.’ An enjoyable evening was had by all.
The winning team was the State Laboratories and they scored 65 points, winning €125.
- Electricity: The Power of Science
- Science in 2014
- Mathematics: Killer Sudoku
- Metals and Ores
- The Solar System & Space Exploration
- History of Engineering and Materials
- Medicine and Physiology
- Marine or Aquatic Animals
- Science Fiction
Questions and Answers
If you missed it, why not try your luck with the online version and see if you can beat the winning team’s scores? You can access the questions and answers below.