The SCI Agrisciences Group is pleased to announce the Agri-Food Twitter competition 2020.
Are you a young researcher (masters students, PhD students and early post docs) in the field of agriscience? Tweet a picture of your work in agriculture or food science and tell us why you love it!
The winner will receive one year’s student membership to SCI and a £50 Amazon voucher!
All entries must follow the rules* detailed below:
- Use the hashtag #agrifoodbecause to enter
- Add a short title to your photograph to explain your research area
- The applicant must be a UK resident
- Only one entry per applicant is allowed
- The applicant must be in the photograph
- The applicant must be a masters student, PhD student or within 3 years post-doctorate
The closing date for entries is Sunday 31 May 2020.
Image: Last year’s winning entry from @StellaRemnant
*For more information about the competition rules, please read the application guidelines below.