24 April 2015
The 2015 Rideal Meeting was a one-day event held at SCI, London on Thursday 23 April 2015, organised by SCI's Colloid and Surface Chemistry Group and RSC's Colloid & Interface Science Group.
Over 60 delegates attended to see the 2015 Rideal Award presented to Prof Paul Luckham of Imperial College London.
Available Conference Papers:
- Does size matter? The effect of polymer molecular weight on drug nanoparticles
Prof Jayne Lawrence, King’s College London, UK
- Manipulating self assembly in surfactant, lipid and peptide systems
Dr Patrick Hartley, CSIRO, Australia
- The good, the bad and the ugly carbon-based colloids in medicine
Prof Kostas Kostarelos, University of Manchester, UK
- Polystyrene latex and pluronics - where it all started
Dr Cecile Dreiss, King’s College London, UK
- Poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels in medicine: structure and mechanics
Dr Gavin Braithwaite, Cambridge Polymer Group, USA
- Rideal lecture: The effect polymers have on modifying the properties of surfaces and particles
Prof Paul Luckham, Imperial College London, UK