8 Dec 2010
The Scanning the Agricultual Horizon to 2050 event was held at Syngenta, Bracknell on 30 November 2010, and organised by SCI's BioResources Group in collaboration with the RSC and Syngenta.
Available Conference Papers:
- A looming conflict - competition for land, food, water, energy? Rainer von Mielecki, BASF, Limburgerhof, Germany
- The role of chemistry in feeding the world David K Lawrence, Syngenta Board, Basel, Switzerland
- Fertilisers - vital for food, fibre and carbon capture but increasingly scarce, especially phosphate Tim Evans, TIM EVANS ENVIRONMENT, UK
- Do we always have the tools to manage resistance? Derek Hollomon, University of Bristol, UK
- Recent successes in new product invention - what works best? Mike Bushell, Principal Scientific Advisor, Syngenta, Jealott’s Hill, UK