27 Apr 2017
Day of Science and Careers London took place at SCI, London on 26 April 2017. There were a number of high quality talks, discussions and networking sessions, with a range of speakers from academia, industry and business. The event was enjoyed by around 60 attendees.
A copy of the delegate pack can be downloaded here.
- Starting Out in Industry, Dr Kevin Back, SCI Early Careers Committee and Pfizer
- Networking, Dr John Hardy, University of Lancaster
- Cleaning the Air with Chemistry, Dr Lee Dingwall, SCI Membership Affairs Committee and Johnson Matthey
- Growing a Career in Agricultural Science, Dr Niall Thomson, Syngenta
- Starting My Own Company Whilst Doing a PhD, Dr Callie Seaman, SCI Early Careers Committee and Aqualabs Ltd
- Working as a Student and Employee in Pharmaceutical Research, Dr Robert Law, GSK
- Patents, Dr Darren Smyth, EIP
- Regulatory Affairs in Life Sciences, Dr Samantha Alsbury, TOPRA
- Publishing, Samantha Foskett, Wiley
- From Bench to Business Development, Dr Nathalie Huther, Arcinova
- Top Tips for Successful Job Applications, Richard Carruthers, Imperial College