23 Nov 2011
The Chemistry of Textiles was a half-day event which took place on the 17 November and was organised in collaboration with SDC (the Society of Dyers and Colourists) and supported by the Textiles Institute and Dow Corning. SCI and SDC have a partnership agreement designed to give our respective members access to broader knowledge and networks.
Available Conference Papers:
- The chemistry of clothes you wear, Derek Heywood, FSDC
- Anti microbial finishes, Alain Langerock, Devan Chemicals
- Innovative silicone solutions for the textile industry, Bertrand Lenoble, Dow Corning
- Photochromic colorants, Andy Towns, Vivimed Labs Europe Ltd
- Sustainable fabrics, Cheryl Kindness, Camira Fabrics Ltd